Use tags to make searching easier: CNFR:Conference/INFOTECH:IT/GENRL:General/INDREL:Industrial Relations/ CRITCARE:Critical Care/MHSIG:Mental health/CARSIG:Cardiology/IAPGSIG:IAPG/ASIG:Aseptics
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services
· 1.0WTE (37 hours)
· Indefinite Duration
· H.S.E. funded
· Based in Harold’s Cross with sessions in Blackrock Hospice
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Pharmacy Department for an enthusiastic seeking to pursue a career as a Pharmaceutical Technician. The successful candidate will work within the pharmacy team to ensure the safe, efficient and effective provision of pharmacy services for residents and patients across both the Harold’s Cross and the Blackrock sites of Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services. To post holder will work within the pharmacy team to assist in the ongoing development of a quality, patient-centred pharmacy service.
· The Pharmaceutical Technician Diploma awarded by University of Dublin, or
· A Pharmacy Technicians course awarded at QQI Level 6 awarded by the Dublin, Athlone, Letterkenny or Carlow Institute of Technology, or
· The Pharmacy Services Certificate (NVQ Level 3) offered by the Irish Pharmaceutical Union, or
· A relevant qualification equivalent to the above
· Experience of working in a busy pharmacy dispensary
· Competent and confident IT skills – Cliniscript Software, Microsoft Word and e-mail use.
Informal enquiries to: Eimear O’Dwyer, Chief 1 Pharmacist by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01 406 8768.
A detailed Job Description & Person Specification can be downloaded from the Careers Page at www.olh.ie/Careers
or by contacting the HR Department by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone (01) 491 2594.
Latest date for receipt of applications is 9:00am on Wednesday 7th April 2021
The Hospital Pharmacists Association of Ireland (HPAI) is a voluntary organisation that represents it members on issues relevant to hospital pharmacists.
The Hospital Pharmacists Association of Ireland exists to:
Data Protection Policy
Copyright © HPAI 2017