Chief 2 Cancer Services Pharmacist Full-time; Permanent
Applications are invited for the position of Chief 2 Pharmacist for Cancer Services
(Incorporating Aseptic Compounding and Clinical Cancer Services)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced cancer services pharmacist to manage a large, happy, experienced, award winning, and dynamic hospital pharmacy team.
· Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
· Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office
· Have minimum 3 years' experience as a Senior Cancer Services Pharmacist comprising of both aseptic compounding unit experience and clinical cancer services experience.
· Have completed a post-graduate diploma or MSc in Clinical or Hospital Pharmacy.
· Have a high standard of administrative, supervisory and organisational ability.
Informal Enquiries to: Louise McDonnell, Head of Pharmacy Services on 01 2638072
A full Job description is available on request, from the HR Office— firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates should apply by sending an up-to-date curriculum vitae quoting the post to the Human Resources Department, Or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Wednesday 14th December 2022