Senior Cancer Services Pharmacists
Full-time and Half-time posts (Permanent)
Applications are invited for the position Senior Cancer Services Pharmacist in St. Vincent’s Private Hospital.
One full time position and one half time position.
· Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
· Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office
· 3 years hospital pharmacist experience
· Aseptic compounding unit experience
· Diploma/MSc Clinical Pharmacy or Hospital Pharmacy or equivalent
Informal Enquiries to: Louise McDonnell, Chief I Pharmacist on 01 2638072
A full Job description is available on request, from the HR Office— firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates should apply by sending an up-to-date curriculum vitae quoting the post to the Human Resources Department, Or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Friday 29th December 2022