Use tags to make searching easier: CNFR:Conference/INFOTECH:IT/GENRL:General/INDREL:Industrial Relations/ CRITCARE:Critical Care/MHSIG:Mental health/CARSIG:Cardiology/IAPGSIG:IAPG/ASIG:Aseptics
Applications are invited for the Specified Purpose position of Senior Pharmacist (Cancer Services) at St. Vincent’s Private Hospital.
The post holder must have:
· Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
· Have not less than three years satisfactory post-registration Hospital Pharmacy experience including Clinical and Aseptic Compounding Unit experience.
· Have completed a Diploma or Masters degree in Hospital or Clinical Pharmacy or equivalent.
· Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
· Possess a high standard of administrative, supervisory and organisational ability
It is advantageous for the post holder to have:
· Experience in implementation and/or knowledge of e-prescribing systems
Informal Enquiries to: Nuno Silva, Chief I Pharmacist on 01 263 8334
A full Job description is available on request, from the HR Office 012638944 or email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: 5pm on Wednesday 7th August
A number of positions are expected to arise in the near future and a panel may be formed to fulfill any future vacancies.
The Hospital Pharmacists Association of Ireland (HPAI) is a voluntary organisation that represents it members on issues relevant to hospital pharmacists.
The Hospital Pharmacists Association of Ireland exists to:
Data Protection Policy
Copyright © HPAI 2017