Use tags to make searching easier: CNFR:Conference/INFOTECH:IT/GENRL:General/INDREL:Industrial Relations/ CRITCARE:Critical Care/MHSIG:Mental health/CARSIG:Cardiology/IAPGSIG:IAPG/ASIG:Aseptics
· On the latest Date for receiving the completed application, be registered in the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland Register of Pharmaceutical Chemists or be entitled to be so registered.
· Have at least 3 years post registration experience as a Hospital Pharmacist.
· Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level.
· Hold a further qualification in Clinical Pharmacy (Diploma or Masters).
· Have experience working in Paediatric Pharmacy.
· Have experience in educational/training other Health Care Professionals.
The applications should be made to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by forwarding a copy of the Curriculum Vitae along with quoting the reference number HR682.
A job description is available through www.cuh.ie/current-vacancies
Closing Date: 5.00 p.m. on Thursday, 31st October 2019
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Children’s Health Ireland at Temple Street is an equal opportunities employer
The Hospital Pharmacists Association of Ireland (HPAI) is a voluntary organisation that represents it members on issues relevant to hospital pharmacists.
The Hospital Pharmacists Association of Ireland exists to:
Data Protection Policy
Copyright © HPAI 2017