Use tags to make searching easier: CNFR:Conference/INFOTECH:IT/GENRL:General/INDREL:Industrial Relations/ CRITCARE:Critical Care/MHSIG:Mental health/CARSIG:Cardiology/IAPGSIG:IAPG/ASIG:Aseptics
Temporary Full Time (37)
12 month contract.
The purpose of the role: To provide oncology and haematology clinical and aseptic services to the patients of the Midland Regional Hospital at Tullamore.
· Be registered in the register of Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
· Hospital Pharmacy experience (x 3 years)
· Oncology, Haematology or Aseptic Compounding experience desirable
· Good interpersonal skills and a caring and sympathetic manner
· Conscientious, motivated and willing to learn.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward a letter of application and an up to date CV to Evelyn Garvey Chief II Pharmacist Oncology/Haematology and Aseptic Compounding
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: (057) 9358710
The Hospital Pharmacists Association of Ireland (HPAI) is a voluntary organisation that represents it members on issues relevant to hospital pharmacists.
The Hospital Pharmacists Association of Ireland exists to:
Data Protection Policy
Copyright © HPAI 2017